Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarships 2011 in Complex Systems Science maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarships 2011 in Complex Systems Science
University of Warwick, Ecole Polytechnique (Paris), Chalmers University and University of Gothenburg are pleased to announce a new joint Masters Programme in “Complex Systems Science”
- First entry: Sept 2010
- Course Duration: 2 years
- Location: each student spends time in at least two of Warwick, Paris, Gothenburg
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships available, for both EU and “third country” (overseas) students.
- Website: www.warwick.ac.uk/go/cssm
28 July 2010: ultimate deadline for 2011-13 applications is 17 January 2011.
A “complex system” comprises many interacting components leading to multiple levels of collective structure and organization. Examples include natural systems ranging from bio-molecules and living cells to human social systems and the ecosphere, as well as sophisticated artificial systems such as the Internet, power grid or any large-scale distributed software system. It is a key challenge for our society to better understand, adapt, design and control such systems.
Our Masters degree teaches the tools to analyse complex systems and to understand their emergent behaviour. Students are offered a variety of research project opportunities to develop experience applying this to fresh challenges from the real world and within academic research.
We offer an exceptional cross-disciplinary environment and experience, with the programme based around three leading research centres in Complex Systems, associated with the Universities of Warwick (UK), Ecole Polytechnique (de Paris, France), and Chalmers/Gothenburg (Sweden). The European Complex Systems Society is an associated partner
The programme runs over two years (120 ECTS); it is half taught and half by research and leads to a JOINT (or double) Masters degree of University of Warwick, Ecole Polytechnique, Chalmers University (Gothenburg) and the University of Gothenburg. Students will be required to spend extended time in at least two centres and to join in events/collaborations across all three. Admissions are centralised (students must apply through Warwick, the coordinating node) and successful candidates will start in September at the Centre whose initial teaching provides the best bridge between their undergraduate background and the programme as a whole. All students will have mobility opportunities after six months, and earlier for some well prepared students.
Applicants should be competent in mathematics and/or mathematical modelling, to the level of a mathematically based undergraduate degree (including but not restricted to sciences and engineering). That degree also needs to be of high standard. We are happy to consider equivalent professional experience.
Instruction will generally be available in English, in which all students will be required to have some competence. Local language support will be available at the respective nodes to help students integrate. Each Centre has staff speaking a wide range of European languages and will allocate each student a mentor with some language in common.
UNIVERSITY OF WARWICK , United Kingdom (Coordinating institution)
ECOLE POLYTECHNIQUE, France
CHALMERS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, Sweden
UNIVERSITY OF GOTHENBURG, Sweden
in association with the COMPLEX SYSTEMS SOCIETY.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships in Complex Systems Science, Erasmus Mundus, Europe University of Warwick, Ecole Polytechnique (Paris), Chalmers University and University of Gothenburg are pleased to announce a new joint Masters Programme in “Complex Systems Science” * […]
- PhD Position in The Field of Computer Architecture at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden The Computer Systems group at Chalmers conducts research on high-performance and low-power computing, including the design and analysis of 1) efficient architectures for mainstream down […]
- PhD Position in Computer Architecture, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden The Computer Systems group at Chalmers conducts research on high-performance and low-power computing, including the design and analysis of 1) efficient architectures for mainstream down to […]
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, University of Warwick, UK Full tuition fee scholarships are available for UK, EU and international students commencing LLM degree at University of Warwick – UK. There are 4 (four) scholarships available for new […]
- PhD Scholarship Positions in Computer Science & Engineering, Germany PhD projects could be in areas like Reconfigurable Hardware and Software Components Ressource and Communication Management in Dynamic Networks Organisation of large Dynamic Networks […]
- Joint European Master (MISOCO) in International Migration and Social Cohesion, Netherlands The general aim of the Master programme in International Migration and Social Cohesion is to educate students and create dialogue among students, professionals and policy makers who will […]
- Erasmus Mundus MSc Scholarships in Dependable Software Systems (DESEM), Europe The National University of Ireland Maynooth (NUIM) in Ireland; the University of St. Andrews (UStA) in Scotland; and Université Henri Poincaré Nancy (UHP) in France are offering a two-year […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students, Newcastle University, UK Scholarships are available for international (non EU) postgraduate students at Newcastle University – UK, starting their studies in September 2016, academic year 2016 – 2017. Scholarships […]
- Scholarships in Information Technologies for Business Intelligence at Erasmus Mundus (IT4BI) Erasmus Mundus (IT4BI) Scholarships in Information Technologies for Business Intelligence. Since its inception 20 years ago, Business Intelligence (BI) has become a huge industrial […]
- University of Twente International Master Scholarships 2011, Netherlands University of Twente Announce Master’s Scholarship for International Students, Netherlands The UT Scholarship is awarded by the Foundation University of Twente Scholarship Programme of […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarships 2011 in Complex Systems Science semoga informasi tentang Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarships 2011 in Complex Systems Science ini bermanfaat.