Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Doctoral Scholarships in Energy Science, Graduate School of Energy Science, Kyoto University, Japan maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Doctoral Scholarships in Energy Science, Graduate School of Energy Science, Kyoto University, Japan
Doctoral Scholarships in Energy Science, Graduate School of Energy Science, Kyoto University, Japan
International Doctoral Program (IDP) in Energy Science
Graduate School of Energy Science, Kyoto University
The international Doctoral Program in Energy Science is offered to provide foreign students and researchers, who have a Master’s degree (or equivalent), an opportunity to further their studies toward a Doctoral degree at Kyoto University. In this Doctoral Program, Japanese proficiency is not required since students can obtain the necessary credits by choosing ones among a variety of subjects presented in English and their research works are also supervised in English. An evaluation of eligibility for admission will be made on the basis of the documents submitted to our School Affairs Office.
Eight students will be admitted each year with a scholarship from the Japanese Government.
* Allowance: 155,000 to 158,000yen per month for at most 36 months (subject to change depending upon the annual budget of each year)
* Travel to and from Japan: Economy-class round trip airfare
* School fees: Exemption from the entrance and tuition fees
* Nationality: Any of the countries with which Japan has official diplomatic relations
* Age:under 35 years of age as of April 1, 2011
* Academic qualifications: Master’s degree or equivalent (by the end of September, 2011)
* Language ability: Good command of English (Japanese is not required)
Document for Application
For enrollment in October, 2011, the following documents must arrive before November 15, 2010 at our School Affairs Office (address given below).
* Application forms, including the Certificate of Health, which can be downloaded from our homepage (see below)
* Official document verifying nationality
* Certificates: Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees (or equivalents)
* Official academic records: Undergraduate and graduate levels
* Recommendation letters: Dean of the graduate school and supervisor (undergraduate and/or graduate) and head of the employing organization (if currently working)
* Research plan / List of scientific publications / Brief description of academic achievements
* A copy of Master’s Thesis (or equivalent)
* A copy of an official GRE (General test), TOEFL or TOEIC test score, taken within the last 24 months
To ensure a successful Application
Each applicant should contact his/her prospective supervisor at Graduate School of Energy Science Kyoto University before applying.
Notification of Decision
The applicants will be informed of the result of the 1st stage selection by Kyoto University by around the end of March, 2011. The selected applicants will then be recommended to the Japanese Government as applicants for the scholarship. Applicants will be informed of the final result by around the end of April, 2011.
Any inquiry can be accepted at
School Affairs Office
The Graduate School of Energy Science, Kyoto University
Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8501, Japan
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Doctoral Program (IDP) in Energy Science Graduate School of Energy Science Kyoto University The international Doctoral Program in Energy Science is offered to provide foreign students and researchers, who have a Master’s degree (or equivalent), an opportunity to further their […]
- International Doctoral Scholarships in Informatics, Kyoto University, Japan INTERNATIONAL DOCTORAL PROGRAM IN INFORMATICS GRADUATE SCHOOL OF INFORMATICS KYOTO UNIVERSITY 2012 The Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho) offers a 2012 scholarship for admitted Ph.D. […]
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan Department of Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Kochi University of Technology – Japan. The scholarships will cover your entrance examination fee, tuition fee, enrollment fee, […]
- THE MATSUMAE 2011 FELLOWSHIP The Matsumae International Foundation is a nongovernmental organization. Its Fund is solely based on donations from many Japanese people who have responded with goodwill to Dr. […]
- Master and Doctoral Scholarship for Foreign Students at Osaka University by Japanese Government The Graduate School of Engineering Science, Osaka University aims to acquire a good international reputation through increased involvement in the exchange of students and/or researchers […]
- National Institute for Physiological Sciences (NIPS) Internship, Japan National Institute for Physiological Sciences (NIPS) (Department of Physiological Sciences, School of Life Science, The Graduate University for Advanced Studies (SOKENDAI) invites foreign […]
- Special Graduate Program in Engineering for Systems Innovation, University of Tokyo, Japan Master’s and Doctoral Studies in JAPAN 2012SPECIAL GRADUATE PROGRAM IN ENGINEERING FOR SYSTEMS INNOVATION Department of Systems InnovationDepartment of Nuclear Engineering and […]
- The International Priority Graduate Program (PGP) at Ritsumeikan University Ritsumeikan UniversityAPPLICATION GUIDELINES (PGP) 2009The Japanese Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture (MONBUKAGAKUSHO)HOST UNIVERSITY RECOMMENDATION SCHOLARSHIP"The […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, Honjo International Scholarship Foundation, Japan Honjo International Scholarship Foundation Requirements for foreign students applying for scholarships in 2012 EligibilityThis scholarship is open to foreign students who will attend a […]
- Faculty of Science and Engineering Scholarships, Waseda University, Japan The graduate school of Faculty of Science and Engineering, Waseda University establishes international programs that allow students to earn degrees through programs conducted entirely in […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Doctoral Scholarships in Energy Science, Graduate School of Energy Science, Kyoto University, Japan semoga informasi tentang Doctoral Scholarships in Energy Science, Graduate School of Energy Science, Kyoto University, Japan ini bermanfaat.