Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Colombo Plan Scholarship in Engineering, University of Auckland, New Zealand maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Colombo Plan Scholarship in Engineering, University of Auckland, New Zealand
The Scholarship was established in 2011 and is funded by alumni of the Faculty of Engineering who studied at The University of Auckland under the Colombo Plan, together with other donors.
The main purpose of the Scholarship is to assist international students who are citizens of Colombo Plan member countries, to study undergraduate or postgraduate engineering programmes at The University of Auckland.
- Full-time enrolment in a Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) or any postgraduate degree programme in the Faculty of Engineering.
- The Scholarship will be awarded to an international student who is a citizen of one of the following countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, South Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, the United States of America and Vietnam.
How do students apply?
Applications by way of a form and CV close with the Scholarships Office on 31 March in the year of the award.
The Scholarship will be awarded by the University of Auckland Council on the recommendation of a Selection Committee comprising the Dean of the Faculty of Engineering (or nominee), the Deputy Dean of Engineering (or nominee) and an academic from the Faculty of Engineering appointed by the Dean.
How and when do students learn of the decision?
Approximately six weeks after closing date by letter.
Although Australia is a member country of the Colombo Plan, Australian citizens do not have international student status in New Zealand and so are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact:
The Scholarship Office
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92 019
Phone: (09) 373 7599 -Ext: 87494
For more information, please visit : official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Asian Women in Business Scholarship Fund The Asian Women In Business Scholarship encourages and promotes exceptional Asian female students who have demonstrated scholarship, leadership, community service and/ or […]
- Korean Government Scholarship Program for Graduate at Hankuk University Students 1. Program ObjectiveThe Korean Government Scholarship Program is designed to provide higher education in Korea for international students in order to promote international exchange in […]
- Japan-IMF Scholarship Program The Japan-IMF Scholarship Program for Asia (JISPA) was first introduced in 1993. It is funded by the Government of Japan, administered by the International Monetary Fund (IMF), and […]
- EU-NICE, Erasmus Mundus Action 2 for Asian OverviewEU-NICE is a mobility project funded under the Erasmus Mundus Action 2 Partnership (EMA2) coordinated by the Sapienza University of Rome. The project is aimed at fostering […]
- Fujitsu Asia Pacific Scholarship The Fujitsu Asia Pacific Scholarship (Fujitsu Scholarship) Program, sponsored by Fujitsu Limited, provides financial assistance for postgraduate education and cross-cultural management […]
- Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarships (OCISS), University of Oxford, UK These scholarships have been established by the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies to allow graduates to pursue study of benefit to the Muslim world. The Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies […]
- Erasmus Mundus EXPERTS Scholarships, Europe EXPERTS is a scholarship projects funded by the European Commission targeted at citizens of Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, India, Indonesia, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Sri Lanka and […]
- ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship, National University of Singapore The ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship (AUS) is offered by the National University of Singapore (NUS) to full-time NUS undergraduates who have outstanding academic merit and co-curricular […]
- Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship, National University of Singapore The GKS Scholarship was established by the financial community in Singapore to honour then Deputy Prime Minister of Singapore, Dr Goh Keng Swee, who helped foster Singapore’s economic […]
- Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship for Undergraduate Students, Singapore The Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship is a private sector scholarship administered by the Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS).Each year, 3 to 4 scholarships are awarded to outstanding […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Colombo Plan Scholarship in Engineering, University of Auckland, New Zealand semoga informasi tentang Colombo Plan Scholarship in Engineering, University of Auckland, New Zealand ini bermanfaat.