Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Chemistry Tercentenary International Masters Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Chemistry Tercentenary International Masters Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK
In 2013, the School of Chemistry will celebrate the 300th anniversary of the first chair in Chemistry at the University of Edinburgh. As part of these celebrations the School has introduced the Tercentenary International Scholarships Scheme.
The Tercentenary International Masters Scholarships Scheme helps outstanding postgraduate taught masters students from outside the United Kingdom and European Community to study in the School of Chemistry by providing for some of the costs of their training.
The scholarships are offered to overseas applicants starting a full-time MSc programme in the School of Chemistry in September 2013 on either the:
- MSc in Medicinal & Biological Chemistry
- MSc in Materials Chemistry
A maximum of three scholarships worth £3,000 each will be available in session 2013-2014. The awards will be used towards tuition fees and will be tenable for one academic session. These awards cannot be held concurrently with fully-funded scholarships. They can, however, be combined with other partial funding.
Please note that to be eligible to apply for a Tercentenary International Masters Scholarship:
- you must be liable for the overseas fee
- you must be of outstanding merit and academic potential
The studentships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit with candidates requiring the equivalent of a first-class honours degree or upper second-class honours degree from a recognised university or institution. Non-native English Language speakers must meet the University entry requirements of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
Applicants should apply online through EUCLID for admission to the University of Edinburgh by 1 April 2013.
Applicants must also notify the School of Chemistry by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org of their intention to apply for a Tercentenary International Masters Scholarship, also by 1 April 2013. In this email, applicants should give full details of their EUCLID application and state why they would be excellent candidates for the scholarships in no more than 250 words. Applicants must also indicate how they will fund the difference between the value of the award and the actual annual cost of studying and living at the University of Edinburgh.
The School Scholarships Allocation Committee will meet in April 2013 to select the studentship holders. The winners will be announced thereafter.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Tercentenary International PhD Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK The School of Chemistry will offer a minimum of ten scholarships for students starting a full-time PhD programme in the 2016-2017 academic session.
The Tercentenary International […]
- International Scholarships for Taught Masters Students, University of Kent, UK The University has a long tradition of welcoming international students from around the world and is pleased to be able to offer a number of scholarships for entry at taught masters […]
- International Scholarships at Linköping University for Masters studies in Wireless Networks and Electronics Master’s Scholarships in Wireless Networks and Electronics, Linköping University, SwedenStudy Subject: Wireless Networks and ElectronicsEmployer: Linköping UniversityLevel: MastersThe […]
- International Student Scholarships for Masters and PhD in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the first international neuroscience Graduate School was established at the University of Tübingen in 1999. In the future, three Schools […]
- Dr Abdul Kalam International Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia Dr Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India. A distinguished Scientist and Aeronautical Engineer by training, the Dr Kalam International Undergraduate Scholarships celebrate his […]
- Katrina Honeyman Scholarships for International Students, University of Leeds, UK International students applying to study for BA History or BA International History andPolitics in the School of History at the University of Leeds are eligible for a Katrina Honeyman […]
- Full Tuition Fee PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Sussex, UK School of Media, Film and Music, University of Sussex – UK, is offering full tuition fees scholarships for all international students from any country outside UK & EU commencing PhD […]
- International MBA Postgraduate Scholarships, Queen’s University Belfast, UK International MBA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016/17
Queen’s Management School (QMS) is pleased to announce a number of International MBA scholarships for Home/EU and International […]
- International Masters Excellence Scholarships (Medical Sciences), Newcastle University, UK Value of award
Start date and duration
Commences September 2016 entry for one year.
Application closing date
The closing date for applications is 22 July […]
- University of Brighton International Postgraduate Scholarships, UK For 2016 entry, there are 30 University of Brighton international scholarships available to new, full-time international postgraduate taught-degree students.
The scholarship is worth […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Chemistry Tercentenary International Masters Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK semoga informasi tentang Chemistry Tercentenary International Masters Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK ini bermanfaat.