Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Chemistry Tercentenary International Masters Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Chemistry Tercentenary International Masters Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK
In 2013, the School of Chemistry will celebrate the 300th anniversary of the first chair in Chemistry at the University of Edinburgh. As part of these celebrations the School has introduced the Tercentenary International Scholarships Scheme.
The Tercentenary International Masters Scholarships Scheme helps outstanding postgraduate taught masters students from outside the United Kingdom and European Community to study in the School of Chemistry by providing for some of the costs of their training.
The scholarships are offered to overseas applicants starting a full-time MSc programme in the School of Chemistry in September 2013 on either the:
- MSc in Medicinal & Biological Chemistry
- MSc in Materials Chemistry
A maximum of three scholarships worth £3,000 each will be available in session 2013-2014. The awards will be used towards tuition fees and will be tenable for one academic session. These awards cannot be held concurrently with fully-funded scholarships. They can, however, be combined with other partial funding.
Please note that to be eligible to apply for a Tercentenary International Masters Scholarship:
- you must be liable for the overseas fee
- you must be of outstanding merit and academic potential
The studentships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit with candidates requiring the equivalent of a first-class honours degree or upper second-class honours degree from a recognised university or institution. Non-native English Language speakers must meet the University entry requirements of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
Applicants should apply online through EUCLID for admission to the University of Edinburgh by 1 April 2013.
Applicants must also notify the School of Chemistry by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org of their intention to apply for a Tercentenary International Masters Scholarship, also by 1 April 2013. In this email, applicants should give full details of their EUCLID application and state why they would be excellent candidates for the scholarships in no more than 250 words. Applicants must also indicate how they will fund the difference between the value of the award and the actual annual cost of studying and living at the University of Edinburgh.
The School Scholarships Allocation Committee will meet in April 2013 to select the studentship holders. The winners will be announced thereafter.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Tercentenary International PhD Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK The School of Chemistry will offer a minimum of ten scholarships for students starting a full-time PhD programme in the 2016-2017 academic session.
The Tercentenary International […]
- MSc Scholarships in Science Communication and Public Engagement, University of Edinburgh, UK The Deanery of Biomedical Sciences will offer five Master’s scholarships for the 2016-2017 academic session.
Each scholarship will have a value of £2,000 and will be tenable for one […]
- Chancellors International Scholarship, University of Sussex, UK The scholarships are available in the majority of Sussex Schools, and are awarded on the basis of academic performance and potential. The scholarships are offered for the duration of the […]
- Master Scholarships in Strategic Project Management, Erasmus Mundus, Europe This Erasmus Mundus course, Masters in Strategic Project Management (European), known as MSPME, is a unique programme in the field of Business Management. It is the only masters programme […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Ailie Donald Bursary, University of Edinburgh, UK Ailie Donald BursaryThis bursary of £1,500 is awarded annually for full-time or part-time postgraduate study in English Language.EligibilityCandidates must give evidence of reasonable […]
- MSc Scholarships in Psychology, University of Edinburgh, UK Two scholarships are available to Masters students commencing any subject in Psychology within the School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences. This scholarship covers fees at […]
- Informatics International Master’s Scholarships 2011 at University of Edinburgh The School of Informatics will offer up to 10 Master’s scholarships for the 2011-2012 academic session. Each will have a value of £1,000 and will be tenable for one academic year. […]
- Informatics International Master Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK Informatics International Master’s ScholarshipsThe School of Informatics will offer up to 10 Master’s scholarships for the 2011-2012 academic session. Each will have a value of £1,000 and […]
- Faculty of Medical Sciences MRes and MSc International Scholarships, Newcastle University, UK The Faculty of Medical Sciences, Newcastle University, is offering a small number of scholarships of £1000 to self-funding international (non-EU) applicants for 2013 entry into the MSc […]
- International Merit Scholarship for MSc in Human Resource Management, University of Gloucestershire, UK The University of Gloucestershire is pleased to be able to reward academic excellence and operates an extensive scholarship programme for international students.It is important to note the […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Chemistry Tercentenary International Masters Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK semoga informasi tentang Chemistry Tercentenary International Masters Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK ini bermanfaat.