Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Call for Applications-Admission to PhD Programmes maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Call for Applications-Admission to PhD Programmes
Università di Bologna has published the announcement for the admission to the Ph.D programmes under the following Schools:
Scienze Economiche e Statistiche (Economics and Statistics) – Ph.D programmes in:
– Economics – Coordinator Prof. Giacomo Calzolari
– General Management – Coordinator Prof. Salvatore Torrisi
– Statistics – Coordinator Prof. Daniela Cocchi
– Scienze Matematiche Fisiche e Astronomiche (Mathematics, Physics and
– Astronomy) – Ph.D programmes in:
– Astronomy – Coordinator Prof. Lauro Moscardini
Scienze Umanistiche (Humanities) – Ph.D programmes in:
– Cinema, Music and Theatre – Coordinator Prof. Gugliemo Pescatore
– International Ph.D Programme in Cognitive Neuroscience – Prof. Elisabetta Ladavas
– Literary Philological Historical Cultures – Coordinator Prof. Renzo Tosi
– DESE- Les litteratures de l’Europe Unie / European Literatures – Coordinator Prof. Anna Soncini
– Science, Cognition and Technology (SCT) – Coordinator Prof. Giuliano Pancaldi
– History – Coordinator Prof. Maria Malatesta
All the information regarding the competition (research topics, number of positions, admission requirements, selection procedure and criteria) can be found in each Ph.D programme table Official Website.
Each course will start only if at least three students will enrol.
The above mentioned XXVII Cycle doctoral programmes will start on 1st October 2011 and will have a duration of three years.
How to apply
In order to apply candidates must:
1. connect to Official Website.;
2. click on “English version” on the left;
3. follow the instructions to log in;
4. choose “Admission test registration” and choose “Dottorato”;
5. choose the Ph.D programme of interest from the list available;
6. fill in the forms.
Please note that the application procedure is divided in two steps. At the end of step one, candidates have to log in to Official Website. again with username and password provided. Step two: fill in the other forms and upload all the requested documents ONLY in pdf format (copy of Identity Card or Passport with a valid photo and all other mandatory documents indicated in each PhD programme table);
7. pay € 42,00 as application fee (no later than June 23rd 2011) by one of the following means:
a) online, by credit card (even if not the personal one): Visa, Mastercard, Diners, American Express;
b) at UniCredit Banca ONLY (please use the payment code available online) – no other bank is authorised to receive such payment.
If option b) is chosen please attach copy of the payment receipt in pdf format.
Please note that the payment of the application fees is compulsory. Failure in complying with it by the deadline will result in the exclusion from the competition, even if all forms have been completed and documents attached.
Once a Ph.D programme has been chosen and the relevant admission fee is paid, it will not be possible to move to another programme. A new application and another payment are then needed. Under no circumstances can the application fee be reimbursed.
Application Deadline : 23 June 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Open PhD positions at University of Bologna Ph.D Programmes ANNOUNCEMENTFirst Call for applicationsXXVII Cycle - Academic Year 2011/2012DEADLINE: June 23rd 2011DISCLAIMER:The official and legally binding announcement is in Italian […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Yonsei University, Korea Academic ProgramsKorean Language and Literature, Chinese Language and Literature, English Language and Literature, German Language and Literature, French Language and Literature, […]
- PhD Diversity Management & Governance at Joint Degree Programmes The three-year English-taught Joint PhD Program in Diversity Management and Governance offers specialized interdisciplinary and comparative academic training in the study of various […]
- Erasmus Mundus ICE PhD Scholarship in Interactive and Cognitive Environments, Europe OverviewThe Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctoral Programme in Interactive and Cognitive Environments offers PhD candidates an education programme in the field of research related to computer […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Copenhagen Business School Copenhagen Business School invites applications for a vacant PhD scholarship that focuses on the effects of risk management technologies and their interrelations with accounting in private […]
- PhD in Philosophy and Ethics of Technology at Eindhoven University of Technology The Section of Philosophy and Ethics of Technology of the Department of Industrial Engineering and Innovation Sciences at Eindhoven University of Technology has a vacancy for a PhD in […]
- Wageningen University PhD Position in Bioprocess Engineering “STW Biocement Project”, Netherlands Wageningen UR (University & Research centre)A PhD student who will explore the technical and environmental aspects of sustainable cement production. The PhD will work at Environmental […]
- PhD Scholarship in Biomechanics / Biorobotics, Bielefeld University, Germany A PhD scholarship in Biomechanics/Biorobotics has been announced under the EU-FP7 program at Bielefeld University, Germany. In the EU-funded FP7-Project EMICAB (Embodied Motion […]
- PhD Research Position in Intelligent IT for Robotics at University Politehnica of Bucharest The Faculty of Automatic Control and Computers (A&C), part of the most important technical university in Romania ‐ the University Politehnica of Bucharest ‐ is the coordinator of the […]
- College of Social Sciences PhD Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK Applications are invited for up to 16 scholarships being offered by the College of Social Sciences to study for a PhD in an area of research linked to the college’s school/subject […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Call for Applications-Admission to PhD Programmes semoga informasi tentang Call for Applications-Admission to PhD Programmes ini bermanfaat.