Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Ajinomoto Scholarship to University of Tokyo 2015 maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Ajinomoto Scholarship to University of Tokyo 2015
Ajinomoto Scholarship to University of Tokyo 2015
Apply for a post graduate scholarship to University Of Tokyo. If you…..
• Are highly interested to pursue an overseas master degree in the field of science and technology: Engineering, Pharmaceutical,
Mathematical, Agriculture, IT Sciences (except Medicine & Veterinary Medicine) with minimum GPA 3.50.
• Posses an excellent academic performance and has strong sense of Indonesia nationalism and leadership.
• Completed at least 16 years of formal education (inclusive elementary, junior/senior high school and College) or shall be
graduating from College by March 2014.
• Will not be more than 35 years of age by 1 April 2015 and will not be receiving other scholarship.
• Must be in good physical and mental health and have a strong motivation for learning.
• Have the strong desire to learn the Japanese Language & Culture since its proficiency level shall be used as a pre‐requisite to
majority of the courses for graduate school acceptance
• Pass the screening and selection process in Ajinomoto Indonesia.
• Pass the required grade needed for exams such as Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL), Graduate Records Examination (GRE) and Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT)
Then you could be the recipient of …..
• JPY 150,000/monthly allowance (maximum for 1 year) for a research graduate school student.
• JPY 180,000/monthly allowance (maximum for 2 years) for a master’s course graduate school student.
• JPY 200,000 airfare coverage (to and from Japan)
• Full coverage of Examination, Admission and Tuition fees.
Types of Ajinomoto Scholarship:
• Master’s Student Program: a. Must be able to pass level 3 (basic level) of Japanese Language Proficiency test. b. Entire program
should be finished within two years. c. Should able to submit required documentation to the University of Tokyo for the chosen
field of study.
• Research Student Program + Master’s Student Program: a. Must be able to pass level 3 (basic level) of Japanese Language
Proficiency test. b. Entire program should be finished by three years.
Place your accomplished application form in the
following documents in a envelope:
• (3) Passport size photos, taken within 6 months
• Certified true copy of Transcript of Records
• Certified true copy of University/College Diploma
• (2) Accomplished Recommendation Form from either University President, Dean or Academic Adviser.
• Documents to be submit: Application Form, Recommendation Form, Field & Study Program Form.
Send all documents to:
PT. AJINOMOTO INDONESIA
Jln. Laksda Yos Sudarso 77‐78, Sunter
Attn: CSR Committee
Phone: 021‐65304455 Fax: 021‐65308119
Not later than March 14th, 2013
(Only short listed eligible candidates will be invited for interview in Jakarta)
Bagi yang ingin mencoba dan membutuhkan semua file dokumen yang diperlukan utk pendaftaran, silahkan bisa mendownload Application form, Field Study and Study program, Recomendation form, panduan dan file dokumen yang lain di link berikut :
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Ajinomoto Indonesia Postgraduate Scholarship, University of Tokyo, Japan Apply for a post graduate scholarship to University Of Tokyo. If you…..Are highly interested to pursue an overseas master degree in the field of science and technology: Engineering, […]
- MBA Scholarships, University of Strathclyde, UK MBA Full-time
1 scholarships of £10,000 – Female Leader of the Future (European/ North South America)
1 scholarships of £10,000 – Female Leader of the Future (Asia/ Africa)
- Japanese Government Scholarships for International Students JAPANESE GOVERNMENT (MONBUKAGAKUSHO:MEXT) SCHOLARSHIP FOR 2011 RESEARCH STUDENTSMEXT (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology) offers scholarships to […]
- Special Graduate Program in Engineering for Systems Innovation, University of Tokyo, Japan Master’s and Doctoral Studies in JAPAN 2012SPECIAL GRADUATE PROGRAM IN ENGINEERING FOR SYSTEMS INNOVATION Department of Systems InnovationDepartment of Nuclear Engineering and […]
- Beasiswa S-2 di Tokyo University Beasiswa ini cocok bagi Anda yang ingin melanjutkan studi pascasarjana dalam bidang perdagangan, farmasi, matematika, serta ilmu informasi dan teknologi. Tapi, syarat utamanya, Anda harus […]
- Graduate School of Science Scholarship, University of Tokyo, Japan Graduate School of Science Scholarship for International Students (GSS Scholarship)
Application Information for April / September 2016
The purpose of this scholarship is […]
- Master Scholarships in Japan for Indonesian Students by INPEX Scholarship Foundation INPEX SCHOLARSHIP FOUNDATION was established in Tokyo, Japan, as nonprofit organization under the permission of the Minister of Education in Japan, based on the fund offered from INPEX […]
- Special Graduate Program in Engineering for Systems Innovation at University of Tokyo The above three Departments in Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, offer advanced study and research opportunities to international students under the Special […]
- Undergraduate MITSUI-BUSSAN Scholarships for Indonesian Students, Japan MITSUI-BUSSAN SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR INDONESIA PROSPECTUS FOR 2013 IN COOPERATION WITH THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND CULTURE OF THE REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA AND PERSADA
1. Outline and […]
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science (GPSS) Scholarships, University of Tokyo, Japan As a candidate for Graduate Program in Sustainability Science (GPSS), you may apply for the following scholarships program (e.g. Japanese Government (Ministry of Education, Culture, […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Ajinomoto Scholarship to University of Tokyo 2015 semoga informasi tentang Ajinomoto Scholarship to University of Tokyo 2015 ini bermanfaat.