Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang ADB-Japan Scholarship Program in Economics at National University of Singapore maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang ADB-Japan Scholarship Program in Economics at National University of Singapore
ADB-Japan Scholarship Program, Departement of Economics National University of Singapore
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) – Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) was established in April 1988 with financing from the Government of Japan. It aims to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB`s developing member countries to pursue postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development- related fields at participating academic institutions in the Asian and Pacific Region. The ADB-JSP enrolls about 300 students annually in 20 academic institutions located in 10 countries within the Region.
For more information, please visit: Beasiswa Universitas Swasta
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Scholarship Program for Asia from Japan-IMF (JISPA) Scholarship Description:The Japan-IMF Scholarship Program for Asia (JISPA) was first introduced in 1993. It is funded by the Government of Japan, administered by the International […]
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science (GPSS) Scholarships, University of Tokyo, Japan As a candidate for Graduate Program in Sustainability Science (GPSS), you may apply for the following scholarships program (e.g. Japanese Government (Ministry of Education, Culture, […]
- ADB-Japan Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Auckland, New Zealand The Asian Development Bank and the Government of Japan jointly fund the ADB-Japan Postgraduate Scholarship. The programmes covered by this scholarship scheme are limited to the […]
- PhD Research Scholarships, National University of Singapore (NUS) The Asia Research Institute is pleased to offer PhD research scholarships from August 2011 in the following interdisciplinary areas:* ASIAN MIGRATION* CHANGING FAMILY IN ASIA* CULTURAL […]
- UK Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters Degree Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are for taught Master’s courses only. All courses undertaken must be demonstrably relevant to the economic, social or technological development of the […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, KDI School of Public Policy and Management, Korea Academic Programs (Graduate)Master’s Program:MDP: Master of Development PolicyMPP: Master of Public PolicyConcentration:Global Finance and RegulationTrade and Industrial PolicyFiscal and […]
- Doctoral Scholarships by AUN/SEED-Net, Singapore The AUN/SEED-Net Project with support from Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and National University of Singapore/ Nanyang Technological University jointly provides […]
- Reserve Bank of New Zealand University Scholarships, New Zealand The Reserve Bank of New Zealand offers two scholarships each year to students who are majoring in Economics, Finance or Banking and who are entering their Honours, Masters or final year […]
- INSEAD Ian Potter ’93D and Family Endowed Asia Scholarship, Singapore Ian Potter ’93D has generously created an endowed scholarship fund for Asian nationals who join the MBA Programme on the Asia Campus in Singapore. Preference will be given to candidates […]
- Ajinomoto Indonesia Postgraduate Scholarship, University of Tokyo, Japan Apply for a post graduate scholarship to University Of Tokyo. If you…..Are highly interested to pursue an overseas master degree in the field of science and technology: Engineering, […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang ADB-Japan Scholarship Program in Economics at National University of Singapore semoga informasi tentang ADB-Japan Scholarship Program in Economics at National University of Singapore ini bermanfaat.