Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang 2012-2013 Fellowships in International Human Rights maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang 2012-2013 Fellowships in International Human Rights
2012-2013 Fellowships in International Human Rights
Fellows work full-time for one year with Human Rights Watch typically in New York or Washington, D.C., or in some instances in another location. Fellows monitor human rights developments in various countries, conduct on-site investigations, draft reports on human rights conditions, and engage in advocacy and media outreach aimed at publicizing and curtailing human rights violations. Past fellows have conducted research and advocacy on numerous different issues in countries all over the world. Recent examples include projects on: civil and political rights in Cuba; criminal defamation laws in Indonesia; the rights of persons with mental disabilities in Croatia; corporal punishment of children in public schools in the US; abuses against migrant domestic workers in Kuwait; and police brutality in Brazil.
Applicants must demonstrate a strong background in international human rights and be committed to building a career in human rights. Research experience, including experience conducting interviews, ideally in the context of human rights research, is required. Field experience in human rights is strongly desirable. Applicants must have exceptional analytic skills and excellent oral and written communications skills in English. Proficiency in one language in addition to English is strongly desired as is familiarity with countries or regions where serious human rights violations occur. Applicants should be highly motivated and well-organized; able to work quickly and well under pressure, both independently and as a member of a team; juggle multiple tasks; and meet tight deadlines. The Fellowship year will require creativity, initiative, perseverance, and flexibility while maintaining HRW’s high methodological standards. Graduates with LL.B. degrees or advanced degrees in other relevant disciplines may also be considered.
Study Subject(s): Law, journalism, international relations, or other relevant studies
Course Level: Master’s
Scholarship Provider: Human Rights Watch, USA
Scholarship can be taken at: USA
Scholarship Application Deadline: No later than October 6, 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships, University of York, UK University of York Masters scholarships offer a tuition fee waiver (at the home/EU rate). The scholarship covers one year of full time registration.Eligibility and AvailabilityIn order to […]
- MSc in Management with Business Finance, The York Management School Applicants for the programme should have a keen interest in developing their knowledge of management to include further specialism in business finance. The syllabus covers the core areas […]
- Masters Scholarships 2011-2012 at Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies, UK The Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies welcomes applications for the following Scholarships from applicants who have accepted an offer of a place to study for a one […]
- Master’s Scholarships in Journalism at Cardiff University The Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies welcome applications for the following Scholarships from applicants who have accepted an offer of a place to study for a […]
- Rosalynn Carter Fellowships for Mental Health Journalism, USA The goal of the Rosalynn Carter Fellowships for Mental Health Journalism is to enhance public understanding of mental health issues and combat stigma and discrimination against people with […]
- PARAMADINA FELLOWSHIP 2010 PARAMADINA FELLOWSHIP 2010Paramadina Fellowship is made possible by sponsorsip of Medco Foundation & Indika EnergyREQUIREMENTS• Has current job in media (audio, audiovisual, print) or has […]
- Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellowship, National Endowment for Democracy (NED), USA Democracy FellowshipsThe National Endowment for Democracy Invites Fellowship Applications for 2012–2013 The Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellows Program is an international exchange program […]
- ASHTON BUSINESS SCHOOL MBA SCHOLARSHIP 2012 FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS, UK Aston Business School offers Postgraduate Scholarship in MBA for International students, UK 2012. Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: EU countries, Latin American […]
- International Student Scholarships for Masters and PhD in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the first international neuroscience Graduate School was established at the University of Tübingen in 1999. In the future, three Schools […]
- Sylff Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences for Developing Countries The Ryoichi Sasakawa Young Leaders Fellowship Fund (SYLFF), is a fellowship program initiated in 1987 to support students pursuing graduate studies in humanities and social sciences […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang 2012-2013 Fellowships in International Human Rights semoga informasi tentang 2012-2013 Fellowships in International Human Rights ini bermanfaat.