Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang 2012-2013 Fellowships in International Human Rights maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang 2012-2013 Fellowships in International Human Rights
Fellows work full-time for one year with Human Rights Watch typically in New York or Washington, D.C., or in some instances in another location. Fellows monitor human rights developments in various countries, conduct on-site investigations, draft reports on human rights conditions, and engage in advocacy and media outreach aimed at publicizing and curtailing human rights violations. Past fellows have conducted research and advocacy on numerous different issues in countries all over the world. Recent examples include projects on: civil and political rights in Cuba; criminal defamation laws in Indonesia; the rights of persons with mental disabilities in Croatia; corporal punishment of children in public schools in the US; abuses against migrant domestic workers in Kuwait; and police brutality in Brazil.
Applicants must demonstrate a strong background in international human rights and be committed to building a career in human rights. Research experience, including experience conducting interviews, ideally in the context of human rights research, is required. Field experience in human rights is strongly desirable. Applicants must have exceptional analytic skills and excellent oral and written communications skills in English. Proficiency in one language in addition to English is strongly desired as is familiarity with countries or regions where serious human rights violations occur. Applicants should be highly motivated and well-organized; able to work quickly and well under pressure, both independently and as a member of a team; juggle multiple tasks; and meet tight deadlines. The Fellowship year will require creativity, initiative, perseverance, and flexibility while maintaining HRW’s high methodological standards. Graduates with LL.B. degrees or advanced degrees in other relevant disciplines may also be considered.
Study Subject(s): Law, journalism, international relations, or other relevant studies
Course Level: Master’s
Scholarship Provider: Human Rights Watch, USA
Scholarship can be taken at: USA
Scholarship Application Deadline: No later than October 6, 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Scholarships for an LL.M Degree in Public International Law and Human Rights, Latvia The Riga Graduate School of Law announces Scholarships for an LL.M degree in Public International Law and Human Rights funded by the Open Society Institute (OSI). Eligible students […]
- Scholarships for the Public International Law and Human Rights Programme (LL.M), Latvia Scholarships are available to students from Russia, Byelorussia, Ukraine and South Eastern Europe and Central Eurasia regions.Each scholarship recipient will receive an amount covering […]
- Human Rights Scholarship, University of Melbourne, Australia The Human Rights Scholarship is awarded to local or international applicants wishing to undertake graduate researchstudies at the University in the human rights field and who are able to […]
- International PhD Fellowships in Neurosciences, NeuroCure, Germany The NeuroCure Excellence Cluster invites applications for its PhD program starting in 2013NeuroCure is an inter-institutional research network based at the Charité – Universitätsmedizin […]
- International Merit Scholarship for MSc in Human Resource Management, University of Gloucestershire, UK The University of Gloucestershire is pleased to be able to reward academic excellence and operates an extensive scholarship programme for international students.It is important to note the […]
- International Fellowships, American Association of University Women (AAUW), USA International Fellowships are awarded for full-time study or research in the United States to women who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Both graduate and postgraduate […]
- UNESCO-L’OREAL International Fellowships Programme for Young Women in Life Sciences Within the framework of the UNESCO Co-Sponsored Fellowships Scheme, a joint programme has been launched with the L’ORÉAL Corporate Foundation with a view to promoting the contribution of […]
- CRG / “la Caixa” International PhD Programme Fellowships, Spain The “la Caixa” Foundation initiated in 2008 a fellowship programme to offer outstanding students from all over the world the chance of taking a PhD in Biomedicine at the CRG (Centre for […]
- International PhD Fellowships, Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences, Germany The Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) invites applications to its Ph.D. program. The program will commence on September 1st, 2012. Successful applicants for […]
- International Fellowships Programme, Japanese Association of University Women, Japan INTERNATIONAL FELLOWSHIPS PROGRAMMEThe Japanese Association of University Women takes pleasure in announcing its 2012 International Fellowships Programme for women who are carrying out […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang 2012-2013 Fellowships in International Human Rights semoga informasi tentang 2012-2013 Fellowships in International Human Rights ini bermanfaat.